General Terms of Membership
You must be at least 16 years of age at the time of application submission. Youth memberships (under 18 years of age) are available as space permits in the Incubator. Membership slots are limited. Preference will be given to existing companies, then to companies nearing official formation, then to other members, as space permits. Preference and membership discounts are available to enrolled students, veterans, and active-duty military or public safety officers. All Incubator members must have a business or business concept in the fields of aerospace or logistics or in a field that directly supports these industry segments.
A limited number of membership sponsorships are available at the discretion of the Selection Committee. If you are requesting membership sponsorship, please note that option at the bottom of the application form.
If your application is accepted, you must:
- Agree to abide by our House Rules.
- Agree to abide by the terms of our Master Service Agreement.
- Interview with our Selection Committee for final acceptance.
ELEVATE is an incubation space, not a long-term office or co-work opportunity. Membership is limited to a period of one year. Members must meet the following project milestone requirements to maintain membership:
- First 30 Days: Develop a business name, legally incorporate a business, craft a project scope outline.
- First 90 Days: Develop a business plan outline.
- Second 90 Days: Submit a draft business plan for review.
- Third 90 Days: Complete a project pitch to the Review Committee.
- End of Member Year: Graduate from the incubation program or submit a request to continue membership for a set period of time.